Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Closing 2008, Part Two.

Yesterday I thanked some of the women of God who have been a blessing to me this year. Today's thanks goes to the men who God has used to speak words of life, wisdom, and healing to me over these past twelve months:

My husband, Leon
Pastor Sam
Pastor Benji
Brother Sheldon
Brother Nigel
Brother Devon


To my husband, thank you for being a partner in the hard work that is vital to our marriage and minisrtry staying intact. In the midst of the battles, we fight on our knees and we see the intervention of our amazing God.

To my Bronx Bethany brothers, thank you for being transparent. Thank you for speaking those difficult words that are sometimes necessary and critical for growth to occur. And, above all, thank you for your prayers.

I had wanted to use a different verse for you, but the Lord is reiterating the verse from yesterday: The Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you publicly (Matthew 6:4).

No comments:

Post a Comment