Monday, December 29, 2008

Closing 2008, Part One.

In these final days of 2008, I want to publicly thank some people in my Bronx Bethany family who have been sources of inspiration and timely counsel. Today I'll thank the women, and tomorrow I'll thank the men.

This could potentially be a long list because there are so many whom God has sent my way, but I'll single out these few who have been exceptional in their presence, their godly advice, and their prayer support:

Sister Marilyn
Pastor Joy
Sister Pam
Sister Ruchelle
Sister Faith

We all know the praise of man is a fickle thing, so even as I name names I need to reiterate that what really matters is not my commendation, but the commendation of God. I believe that He will reward each of us for our obedience to Him.

The Father who sees what you do in secret will reward you publicly (Matthew 6:4).

No comments:

Post a Comment