Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Advent of Advent: Holiday Blogs

Dear Friends,

Over the next twenty-four days I won't be blogging the Sunday sermons. Instead, I'll be blogging on various readings for Advent. These blogs will be seven days a week, so be sure to check in on the Sundays as well. (After Advent I'll go back to the usual format of blogging Mondays through Saturdays.)

Sunday (November 30) will mark three months since I began this blog. I'd welcome any comments or suggestions you might have regarding the content of this site. You can reach me at glossagirl@gmail.com.

Some of you have already spoken to me in person or via phone, and I thank you so much for your support. I covet your prayers for myself and my husband, as we are going through the experience of our first set of major holidays without his mom (she passed away earlier this year).

I love you my brothers and sisters. Keep fighting the good fight of faith!

Love,

g-force (Genise)

No comments:

Post a Comment