Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This Is Inclusion.

But this is what was spoken about through the prophet Joel: 'And in the last days it will be,' God says, 'that I will pour out my Spirit on all people, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy, and your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.' (Acts 2:16-18, NET)

In this past Sunday’s sermon, Pastor Sam reminded us that prophetic speech is not limited to those who are tasked with full-time ministry. According to Acts 2, we Christians are a community of prophets. Whether male or female, whether young or old, all persons whose lives are submitted to the Spirit of God can be recipients of His outpouring.

What sort of speech pours out from you?


“Take my lips, and let them be filled with messages from Thee.” (Frances Havergal)

No comments:

Post a Comment