Friday, March 1, 2013

Brought, Bought, Taught, Caught.

Really, what have I done to you? Am I a problem to you? Answer Me. I'm the One who brought you out of Egypt and bought you out of your slavery. I'm the One who hand-picked a family to lead you: Moses, Aaron, and Miriam. Don't you remember how Balak paid for Balaam to curse you, but I caused Balaam to speak blessing instead? Remember how I brought you through that last leg of the journey, from exiting the desert to entering the Promised Land?

Why are you charging for sixteen ounces when you only measured fourteen?
Why are you lying to those you claim to love?
Why are you worshiping Baal, even in My very Presence?

Guess what? I love you, and I keep My word. You yourselves heard it said on the mountain: "If you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all His commands and decrees, all these curses will come to you, even to overwhelm you."

But take heart. I am standing ready to bring you out once again. Watch for Me and wait on Me, and I will help you. It is My delight to show you grace and compassion. My supply is limitless.

Will you be free? Would you be filled? Love Me again.

(see Micah 6:4-5; Micah 4:10; Micah 6:10-13; Deuteronomy 28; Micah 7:8-20)


No comments:

Post a Comment