Monday, May 6, 2013

Glossa Presses Pause: Saying Goodbye To The Gracious Lady.

Dear Readers,

I am sorry to announce the passing of my mom, who died in her sleep very early on May 3rd at the age of 83. Arrangements are:


Funeral:
Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gethsemane Baptist Church
771 Fairmount Place
Bronx, New York 10460

Viewing: 9:00 a.m. and Service: 10:00 a.m.

My mom was a gracious, generous woman whose life poured forth compassion and justice. She was down-to-earth and had a witty sense of humor. She deeply loved the Lord and was a committed instructor of His truths. I and my family miss her, yet we are (at the same time) so happy that she is now in the presence of the Lord she loved... and loves.

Because of my role in working through final arrangements concerning my mom, I have chosen to pause from uploading sermon reflections for a short period of time. While I am away from Glossa Water you are welcome to look at my older posts, which go back as far as 2008. With the Lord's help, I will be back to blogging soon.

Thank you for your prayers.

Love,
Genise

No comments:

Post a Comment