Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Peel Off Labels.


In this past Sunday’s sermon, Pastor Althea shared with us that scars can become unhealthy when we label them and hold on to them.

We have no reason to focus attention on past pains and injuries when Jesus Christ has come to save and heal us.

The Lord has promised us in Isaiah 43: Yes, you were once bound, but I have done away with your captors. Look! I am doing a new thing. Nevermind the old days; I am helping you now, making roadways in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. I am making your impossible dreams become stark reality. Watch Me do great things for My people. (See Isaiah 43:13-20)

Yesterday I suffered deep injury;
Yesterday I was steeped in iniquity;
Yesterday I was chained in captivity;
Yesterday is a distant memory.
Today, thank God, I am free.
(G.A.R.)

No comments:

Post a Comment