Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's My Other Anniversary!

On Sunday, September 2, 2007, my husband and I became members of Bronx Bethany Church of the Nazarene. What a wonderful five years it's been!

A public thank-you to the pastors of Bronx Bethany, past and present, for your faithfulness in ministry. Thank you for speaking into my life, for being agents of healing and deliverance, for teaching me through your actions, for exemplifying godly character, for praying effectually and fervently, and for your exercise of discipline through the lens of unconditional love. I thank God for you, and I love you.

"We work the field of souls together, you and I: some fields are blooming now, while other fields are dry. We are not the same; but, differences aside, we work the field of souls together, you and I." (Wayne Watson)

No comments:

Post a Comment