Sunday, June 10, 2012

OrlandoRonald.

Our guest speaker, for this weekend's English language services, is Reverend Ronald Benjamin. The Lord encouraged us through the message given last night, and we look forward to hearing more today. We are thankful for the Benjamin family, who touched lives at Bronx Bethany for several years prior to their move to Florida.

It's my prayer that all of our pastors, ministers who stand as oracles of God, will experience God's Presence and power as they faithfully labor for our King. May God speak. May we hear. May our Lord find us eager to obey His word.


Lord, speak to me that I may speak in living echoes of Your tone.
As You have sought, so let me seek Your erring children lost and lone.

O teach me, Lord, that I may teach the precious things You do impart.
And wing my words that they may reach the hidden depths of many a heart.

O fill me with Your fullness, Lord, until my very heart o'erflow
in kindling thought and glowing word; Your love to tell, Your praise to show.

O use me, Lord, use even me, just as You will, and when, and where,
Until Your blessed face I see, Your rest, Your joy, Your glory share.


(hymn text: Frances R. Havergal)

No comments:

Post a Comment