Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Follow The Leader.

Friends,

Many of you know that my husband works at two churches. Each Sunday we start our day of worship at BBCN's first service, then we head up to a different church in Westchester for their morning service, then we come back to the Bronx for the remainder of BBCN's second service.

But, there is one Sunday of the year when our routine doesn't work... yes, that would be Easter Sunday.

Bronx Bethany worshippers were at Truman High School (to hold one service in a space that could accommodate all its members and guests) at 11 a.m. And I was in Westchester with my husband, at a service that began at 11 a.m.

I don't have this past Sunday's BBCN sermon notes!

But there will still be postings for the rest of the week. I hope you'll visit between now and Saturday, and that the Lord will bless each of us as we reflect upon His word.

As preparation for the next blog, I'm asking that you read Psalm 24 and Psalm 118.

See you online tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment