Saturday, February 4, 2012

Doctor? Gee.

Dear Friends,

Glossa Water is coming back online. It may have a bit of a different flavor than it had when I stopped blogging in June of 2010, but I promise you it will still be unapologetically Christian, still unmistakeably Genise-esque, and still written with an eye towards challenging people to grow closer to our Lord Jesus for the sake of His kingdom.

During my one and a half year absence from Glossa Water I've completed and defended my doctoral dissertation, "How ministers understand and address emotional and sexual pressures in ministry work". The document will be available later this year on the ProQuest database. (I'll try to remember to tell you when it can be viewed.)

God has been gracious to allow me to return to writing this blog, and I am grateful to Him. I hope you'll check in on my page frequently as we continue to provide a forum for reflection on the word of God. Blessings and peace to you all.

Genise

No comments:

Post a Comment